Diamond Wire Saw
(Automatic Shape Cut Wire Saw)
(JPN PATENT : 2587795 258827 2588847 3159360)
(JPN UTILITY MODEL : 3074311)
(U.S PATENT : 5690092 5732690)
This machine cuts stones into curved shape.
Recognition of curved shape by paper template.
(Optical tracing system)
Two axis regulation (X axis straight movement
& A axis circle movement).
Low sound cutting.
Use: Cutting stone into curved shape, etc.
- Place a paper template on optical tracing
- (Paper template can be a photo copy paper
cut by a pair of scissors.)
- Have the optical sensor light the edge of
- Optical sensor follows the edge automatically.
- This sensor movement synchronizes machine
- (So, the machine cuts as per paper template.)
- The template size is 1/2 of actual cut size.
Good Time Rate of Cut
As this machine 'Verti-1500' cuts with 'Circle
Movement (A Axis)'
the diamond wire almost always faces stone
in the good direction.
It results in good time rate for cutting.
(Good direction = diamond wire is pressed
by stone to the direction of wheel.)
To page of optical tracing system
|Cut Stone & Paper Template
|Bolts are installed to prevent the cut stone
outline from falling dowm.
(C) Ogyu Manufacturing Inc. 1997-2006 All